Climate FieldView™ platform can be utilized during harvest to help manage your farming operation and maximize profit potential. Seven ways for use include:
- Yield Analysis – Instant ability to compare products, soil types and fields which includes summary information tables. What’s coming: treatment analysis by many different application layers like fungicide application, fertilizer application, seed treatment, planting date, etc. BENEFIT: Insights on product performance by field and soil type.
- Data Storage – The ease of having your entire farming operation linked to FieldView gives you the ability to put your data in one spot that is easily accessed from the web or mobile applications. The data is easily shared too. Are you a new FieldView user? You can upload previous years’ information to FieldView via data inbox. BENEFIT: Access to all your fields’ information wherever you are.
- Field Region Reports – Instant knowledge; if you see product yield differences in a field, draw a circle on your yield map and get a report that shows the yield difference. While scouting during the season and seeing something that may create a yield difference, you can create and save these regions for analysis at harvest. BENEFIT: Save regions throughout the season so you can easily gain insights at harvest.
- Sharing Information – Share your fields with key stakeholders like crop consultants, Channel Seedsman, banker, landlord, etc. FieldView gives you the ability to share individual fields and limit access based on what you want to share. Share planting and application maps as well as Field Health images but select the ability to share or not share yield data. BENEFIT: Partnering with professionals to help you make the best decisions possible.
- Field Pins With Pictures – All year long, you can drop pins in your field while you are scouting or even when you are looking at your fields on the web/mobile app. You can drop permanent pins (tile intakes, tile lines, year-over-year management considerations like white mold or Goss’s wilt) or you can drop seasonal pins that are deleted at the end of year (flowering notes, scouting notes, etc.). Anytime you drop a note you can add a picture or multiple pictures. Key advantages of dropped pins are that everyone who the field is shared with can see the information and you can reference back to those pins at harvest to remember what happened during the growing season. You can also easily send the information in a pin via text to anyone. BENEFIT: No need to try to remember everything – the information is stored so you can recall it when needed. They are easily shared and georeferenced, so others know exactly where you dropped the pin.
- Remote View – Allows you or other FieldView users to request viewing the data layer you are currently generating. If the combine operator accepts the remote view request, the requestor can see the same yield map the operator sees in the cab in real time. BENEFIT: See harvest progress as well as product, yield and moisture information in real time.
- True-Up Yield Data by Field – If all the grain from a field is going across a scale, this option gives you the ability to enter the total bushels recorded across the scale and will recalibrate the map to accurately reflect the yield levels in the field. BENEFIT: Accurate information.